LIABILITY LIMITED BY A SCHEME APPROVED UNDER PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS LEGISLATION
Jatt Lawyers Australia
Barristers and Solicitors
Australian - Pakistani - International
Dandenong – Narre Warren
We are an Australian legal practice based in Victoria. Besides general legal practice our main practice areas are; Commercial Litigation, Family Law and Criminal Law. We have a limited free legal service.
Mr. Basharat Ahmad, Barrister and Solicitor, the principal of the practice commenced legal practice in Pakistan in 1992 and was admitted by Supreme Court of Victoria as an Australian lawyer in 2016.
All sorts of Commercial and Civil Litigation
Property settlement, Parenting, Divorce and Maintenance
All police matters including assistance to Victims of Crime
Advice on all legal cost disputes, In house costing
You can contact us in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Sindhi
What does Jatt Lawyers offer
- All sorts of commercial and civil litigation.
- All police matters, corporate crimes.
- Assistance to victims of crime.
- All Family Law matters.
- We can assist the clients with Muslim and Sub-continental background for their family and inheritance litigation in Australia as we understand their specific legal needs in Australia.
- We understand the legal needs of Pakistani, Indian, Sri Lankan and Afghani communities in Australia.
- We can advise on the issues related to enforcement of contracts including marriage contracts executed in Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal and Middle East.
- We can be consulted for Sharia legal claims and issues in the light of Australian law.
- We can advise the enforcement of Muslim Nikah Nama terms in Australia.
- We can be consulted on the issues of validity of Muslim marriage, Muslim Talaq (Divorce) and rights of maintenance of spouse and children.
- A Muslim Donee or Donor of a gift can contact us for enforcement of their rights in Australia.
- The issues arsing from a Muslim Will in Australia can be consulted by us.
- We can represent the clients in Family Court Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
- We do not assist or advise on Visa Applications or Review Applications.
- We can be consulted on the merit of the case after decision of Administrative Appeal Tribunal.
- We can represent the visa applicants in Federal Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
- Feel free to consult us for any litigation in Family Court of Australia.
- We can also represent the clients at Supreme Court of Victoria, County Court of Victoria, Magistrate Court of Victoria, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Victorian Small Business Commissioner.
Let our experience assist you