- Business Disputes
- Breach of Contracts
- Corporate Compliance
- All Civil Litigation
Australian Family Law
- Property Settlement
- Parenting Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Domestic Violence
- Advice on all legal cost disputes
- Appearances in all jurisdictions
- In house costing
- Application for security for cost
We can advise on all legal costing issues, for all jurisdictions. We can assist for preparation and assessment of detailed, itemised or lump sum bills for taxation. We can also assist, advise and represent in mediation and arbitration in costs disputes.
Pro bono and Free Legal Service
No Professional Legal Fee Charges:
- For all Victorians for the Grant of Probate and Letter of Administration from Supreme Court of Victoria for the estate valued less than $0.25 Million.
- Legal Advice on Insurance Disputes for all International Students in Victoria.
- The victims of crimes do not need to pay any legal cost.
Reduced Professional Legal Fee Charges:
- For all Victorians for the Grant of Probate and Letter of Administration from Supreme Court of Victoria for the estate valued more than $0.25 Million.
- For all International Students in Victoria for all Legal Advices.
We try our best to accommodate all clients who contact us however:
- Because of our limited capacity there may be a waiting period.
- The free service for Probate and Administration does not include disbursement e.g court charges and does not cover the distribution of the assets.